Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Woodridge man charged with assault
Justin Mulanaz, 26, of 8209 Carolwood Lane, was charged with assault and resisting and obstructing an officer after a disturbance in the 8200 block of Carolwood Lane about 7:32 p.m. July 12.
Criminal trespassing charges
• Matthew Smola, 23, of 2221 Charmingfire Drive, was charged with criminal trespassing, criminal trespassing to a vehicle, tampering with a vehicle and resisting and obstructing an officer after an incident in the 2600 block of Crabtree Avenue about 4:40 a.m. July 15.
• Deon Lee, 42, of 8338 David Drive, was charged with criminal trespassing to a vehicle after a traffic stop on Crabtree Avenue at Larchwood Lane about 9:08 a.m. July 15.
• Lorenzo Escamilla, 32, of 5534 W. 81st St., Burbank, was charged with criminal trespassing to property and criminal damage to property after a disturbance in the 7200 block of Woodward Avenue about 8:13 p.m. July 16.
Property damage reported
Between 4:15 and 6 p.m. July 15, the driver’s side door handle of a vehicle parked in the Edward Health and Fitness parking lot was reported damaged.
• Between 1:30 a.m. and 8 a.m. July 13, a side mirror was removed from a vehicle parked in the 2400 block of Meadowdale Lane.
• Between 1:30 and 2:40 p.m. July 13, an Apple MacBook and iPad were removed from a vehicle parked in the 8400 block of Janes Avenue.
• About 4 p.m. July 13, two mountain bikes were reported stolen in the 2500 block of Spring Avenue.
• Between 5:15 and 7 p.m. July 13, cash and a debit card were reported stolen from an unattended wallet in the 8300 block of Janes Avenue.
• Between 6 and 8 p.m. July 15, an iPhone was reported stolen from Cypress Cove, 8413 Janes Ave.
• Eleven golf markers were reported stolen from Seven Bridge Golf Club, 1 Milligan Drive, on July 17. The total loss was $320.
• Between 9:30 p.m. July 16 and 8 a.m. July 17, a Magellan GPS was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 8100 block of Route 53.
• A 15-year-old female was charged with retail theft after removing clothes from Kohls, 1001 75th St.
• Joseph Mitchell, 21, of 1569 S. County Farm Road, Wheaton, was charged with possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop in the 8000 block of Janes Avenue about 12:42 a.m. July 16.
• Daniel Ervin, 29, of 612 N. Wolf Road, Hillside, was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop in the 8000 block of Janes Avenue about 12:42 a.m. July 16.