Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
charged with assault
Justin Mulanaz, 26, of 8209 Carolwood Lane, was charged with assault and resisting and obstructing an officer after a disturbance in the 8200 block of Carolwood Lane about 7:32 p.m. July 12.
• Matthew Smola, 23, of 2221 Charmingfire Drive, was charged with criminal trespassing, criminal trespassing to a vehicle, tampering with a vehicle and resisting and obstructing an officer after an incident in the 2600 block of Crabtree Avenue about 4:40 a.m. July 15.
• Deon Lee, 42, of 8338 David Drive, was charged with criminal trespassing to a vehicle after a traffic stop on Crabtree Avenue at Larchwood Lane about 9:08 a.m. July 15.
• Lorenzo Escamilla, 32, of 5534 W. 81st St., Burbank, was charged with criminal trespassing to property and criminal damage to property after a disturbance in the 7200 block of Woodward Avenue about 8:13 p.m. July 16.
Between 4:15 and 6 p.m. July 15, the driver’s side door handle of a vehicle parked in the Edward Health and Fitness parking lot was reported damaged.
• Between 1:30 a.m. and 8 a.m. July 13, a side mirror was removed from a vehicle parked in the 2400 block of Meadowdale Lane.
• Between 1:30 and 2:40 p.m. July 13, an Apple MacBook and iPad were removed from a vehicle parked in the 8400 block of Janes Avenue.
• About 4 p.m. July 13, two mountain bikes were reported stolen in the 2500 block of Spring Avenue.
• Between 5:15 and 7 p.m. July 13, cash and a debit card were reported stolen from an unattended wallet in the 8300 block of Janes Avenue.
• Between 6 and 8 p.m. July 15, an iPhone was reported stolen from Cypress Cove, 8413 Janes Ave.
• Eleven golf markers were reported stolen from Seven Bridge Golf Club, 1 Milligan Drive, on July 17. The total loss was $320.
• Between 9:30 p.m. July 16 and 8 a.m. July 17, a Magellan GPS was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 8100 block of Route 53.
• A 15-year-old female was charged with retail theft after removing clothes from Kohls, 1001 75th St.
• Joseph Mitchell, 21, of 1569 S. County Farm Road, Wheaton, was charged with possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop in the 8000 block of Janes Avenue about 12:42 a.m. July 16.
• Daniel Ervin, 29, of 612 N. Wolf Road, Hillside, was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop in the 8000 block of Janes Avenue about 12:42 a.m. July 16.