More koi fish reported missing in Downers Grove
DOWNERS GROVE – A resident in the 1200 block of Brookside Lane told police about 40 koi fish were taken from a small, decorative backyard pond.
The resident told police the fish went missing in March, but she didn't report them stolen until July 17 when she read about 15 koi fish went missing from another backyard pond in Downers Grove this month, according to police.
The 40 fish cost about $50 each, she told police. There are no suspects.
More Downers Grove News
- Hazardous weather expected to impact Wednesday morning rush hour
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Roskam to host press conference on poison prevention during holiday season
- Midwestern University’s clinical psychology program receives accreditation
- Radio station moves to Wheaton, promises DuPage County coverage
- Downers Grove Village Council approves restrictions for medical marijuana dispensaries
- Youth Symphony of DuPage celebrates 50th year
- Downers Grove South High School groups collect items for needy this holiday season
- Downers Grove collects coats for charity