Lemont vehicle stickers due by end of July
LEMONT – Owners of vehicles that are registered to a village of Lemont address have until July 31 to display a village vehicle sticker.
Stickers are available for purchase at the Lemont Village Hall, 418 Main St., and the Lemont Police Facility, 14600 127th St. The two-year stickers are to be posted until the end of July 2015.
To accommodate residents, the Village Hall will be open from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
Those who purchase stickers by July 31 will pay half the full sticker price. For sticker rates, visit www.lemont.il.us/index.aspx?nid=170
For questions, contact the village at 630-257-1550.
More Lemont News
- Hometown Holiday to light up downtown Lemont on Saturday
- Construction company to use explosives at Lemont Water Reclamation Plant
- Will County employee strike ends with tentative contract agreement
- A special birthday gift: Oakwood student forgoes presents to help sick children
- DuPage Birding Club announces December bird walks and Christmas Bird Count
- Lemont Center for the Arts features local painter for December
- Deadline Wednesday to register for Lemont Library Gingerbread House Decorating Contest
- Student admits to bomb threat at Old Quarry
- Argonne participating in Chicago water microbe study
- Mt. Assisi to hold open house for prospective students Wednesday