Adventist Health System among most wired, includes Adventist Bolingbrook
BOLINGBROOK – The hospitals within the Adventist Health System have been included on Hospital & Health Networks list of the Most Wired Hospitals and Health Systems.
Comprised of 44 campuses – including Adventist Bolingbrook, Adventist Hinsdale and Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospitals – Adventist Health System’s inclusion on the list is based on the Health Care’s Most Wired Survey.
Health Care’s Most Wired Survey, conducted between Jan. 15 and March 15, asked hospitals and health systems nationwide to answer questions regarding its IT initiatives. Respondents completed 659 surveys representing 1,713 hospitals, roughly 30 percent of all U.S. hospitals.
The methodology used to determine the Most Wired survey winners sets specific requirements in four areas: infrastructure, business and administrative management, clinical quality and safety and clinical integration.
More Bolingbrook News
- Jury convicts Bolingbrook man of sex trafficking four victims, including minor
- Hazardous weather expected to impact Wednesday morning rush hour
- Will County employees approve new contract
- Gage, Nixon lead Raiders to second place in Decatur
- Brooks Middle School girls hoops captures regional title
- Bolingbrook Adventist staff members shed 'Movembeards' after monthlong effort
- Police reports: Bolingbrook for week of Dec. 4
- All-area MVP Parrker Westphal leads Bolingbrook football on, off field
- Suburban Life 2013 South all-area football team
- Will County employee strike ends with tentative contract agreement