Fire breaks out at single family home in Darien
DARIEN – The Tri-State Fire Protection District responded to a structure fire at a single family home in Darien early Thursday morning.
Around 2:36 a.m., a large amount of fire was coming from the attached garage that had vented out the garage door and into the attic at the house, 702 69th St., according to a news release. The occupants, who were home at the time of the fire, escaped without injury.
One firefighter was treated and released for heat-related issues.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org