Lombard man files lawsuit against Lost Burritos Mexicanos claiming food poisioning
LOMBARD – A Lombard man filed a lawsuit against Los Burritos Mexicanos Tuesday, claiming he contracted E. coli after eating at the restaurant in June.
The restaurant, 1015 E. St. Charles Road, was closed from June 14 until the beginning of July after several people became sick after eating at the restaurant. In all, 31 cases of E. coli were confirmed in individuals who ate there, while 10 of those people were hospitalized, according to the complaint filed.
Seattle-based law firm Marler Clark, which specializes in representing individuals with food-born illness, and Newland & Newland of Arlington Heights filed the suit on behalf of Quinten A. Hayley of Lombard.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org