Warrenville police charge 2 in string of residential burglaries
WARRENVILLE – The Warrenville Police Departmnt has charged two individuals in the Summerlakes subdivision residential burglaries after about two months of investigation, according to a city news release.
Bernardo Carrera, 21, of the 30W100 block of Linden Square, Warrenville, was charged with five counts of residential burglary, according to the release. Lianna Golden, 21, of the 1300 block of Naperville Road, Wheaton, was charged with two counts of residential burglary, the release states.
Both are currently being held on bond at the DuPage County Jail, according to the release. Bond was set at $250,000 for Carrera and $200,000 for Golden.
More West Chicago News
- WDSRA Foundation names new board chairman
- West Chicago City Museum removes artist from exhibit after minstrel show hoax
- Winfield resident to close used bookstore in Glen Ellyn
- West Chicago police issue nearly 40 citations during 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Letter: 'Everyone’s tax'
- Winfield surgeon gives patients new chance at mobility through Operation Walk USA
- Creative Writing Club at Community High School in West Chicago to showcase alumni
- Celebrating the library's history in West Chicago
- Kline Creek Farm hosts Christmas Memories House Tour:5 photos
- TCF Bank to close West Chicago, Wheaton branches as part of consolidation efforts