Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Unlawful use of weapon
• Durand Parish, 41, 1495 S. County Farm Road, Wheaton, was charged with unlawful use of a weapon and unlawful display or alteration of a registration sticker at 2:16 a.m. July 14 at 1495 County Farm Road.
• Joshua W. Becker, 28, 1107 Underwood Terrace, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:24 a.m. July 14 at President Street and Wilson Avenue.
• Michael J. Oskroba, 43, 3603 Timberlake Drive, Joliet, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:24 a.m. July 14 at Geneva Road and Main Street.
• Joshua W. Hertz, 26, 3s585 Melcher Ave., Warrenville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, resisting an officer and illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor at 2:56 a.m. July 13 at Butterfield Road and Cree Lane.
• Logan Michael Heinlein, 21, 1219 Prairie Avenue, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:28 a.m. July 13 on Childs and West streets.
• Harry Hass, 65, 931 Glenbard Road, Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:53 a.m. July 9 at Butterfield and East Loop roads.
• Jessica Louise Beck, 33, 717 Pershing Ave., Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol at 5:12 p.m. July 8 on Butterfield and Naperville roads.
• A cell phone was removed from an unsecured vehicle between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. July 12 in the area of Taft and Wilson avenues.
• A bike was reported missing from an attached garage between 4 p.m. July 5 and 6 p.m. July 7 on the 1300 block of East Hull Drive.
• Ryan M. Miser, 22, 24W261 Pin Oak Lane, Naperville, was arrested on warrant from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office for driving under the influence.
• Cody M. Hines, 2590 Pleasantville Road NW, Baltimore, Ohio, was arrested on warrant from the Tazewell County Sheriff’s Office for contempt of court at 7:14 p.m. July 12 at Pershing Avenue and Williston Street.
• Lori L. Severinsen, 51, 178 Gladstone Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with retail theft and arrested on warrant from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office for driving under the influence.
• A wallet left unsecured in a room was reported missing between 12 p.m. July 3 and 8:30 p.m. July 10 at the 2100 block of Manchester Road.
• An unsecured bike was stolen at 10:30 a.m. July 10 at Briar Glen School at 1800 S. Briarcliff Blvd.
Possession of drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Darrin M. Dybas, 37, 23 Kensington Circle, Wheaton, was charged with possession of cannabis and a suspended driver’s license at 9:15 p.m. July 3 on East Loop and Naperville roads.
• Eduardo Hernandez, 26, 2n319 Bloomingdale Road, Glen Ellyn, was charged with possession of cannabis at 3:31 a.m. July 5 on Madison Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Victoria M. Pacheco, 24, 333 N. Oak Ave., Wood Dale, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 1 a.m. July 6 at Butterfield Road and Park Street.
• Cornelius M. Bailey, 22, 2264 N. Meade Ave., Chicago, was charged with possession of cannabis at 1:52 a.m. July 6 at Roosevelt and Shaffner roads.
• Casey Griffin Bradley, 21, 1n485 County Farm Road, West Chicago, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 3:39 p.m. at Orchard and Waldworth roads.
• Graffiti was found at 5:59 a.m. July 12 by the rear wall of a business in the shopping center on the 1200 block of East Butterfield Road.
• The window pane of a business was found shattered with a rock lying on the ground in front of the window after police responded to a burglary alarm. Pry marks were also found on the front door next to the deadbolt lock. Nothing appeared disturbed, and the store manager arrived on scene and reported nothing appeared to be missing. The incident occurred at 3:20 p.m. July 9 on the 1500 block of North Main Street.