Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Theft reports, charges
• About 2:38 a.m. July 5, a six-pack of beer was reported stolen from Leo’s Wines and Spirits, 3018 Hobson Road.
• Between 7 p.m. July 1 and 4:30 p.m. July 6, a case of beer was reported stolen from a home in the 1800 block of Fitzgerald Road.
• About 9 p.m. July 7, a cellphone was reported stolen from a book bag at Janes Avenue Park in the 7900 block of Janes Avenue.
• About 5:45 p.m. July 10, eight pairs of designer sunglasses were reported stolen from Pearle Vision, 1001 75th St.
Animal cruelty alleged
Roger Knott, 55, of 7 Penny Royal, was charged with animal cruelty about 6:53 p.m. Thursday after trapping a skunk on his property and allowing it to starve to death in the trap.
• A 15-year-old male juvenile was charged with possession of marijuana and cited for resisting a village official after an incident at Echo Park, 8115 Woodridge Drive, about 3:30 p.m. July 6.
• Alexis Vaquez, 22, of 3245 Flournoy Ave., Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop in the 7600 block of Route 53 about 3:18 p.m. July 10.
About 3:22 p.m. Thursday, criminal damage to a parked vehicle was reported in the 7400 block of Woodward Avenue after the vehicle was dented and scratched from thrown rocks.
• Bernardo Vences, 25, of 260 E. Lake St., Bloomingdale, was charged with criminal trespassing after an incident in the 7300 block of Woodward Avenue about 11:19 a.m. July 10.