of fireworks cited
Andrew J. Mugnolo, 21, of the 500 block North Emroy Avenue, Elmhurst, was cited for illegal possession of fireworks at 2:16 p.m. July 3 near his home.
• A full-size Goodyear Wrangler spare tire on a 17-inch rim, worth $500, was reported missing at 6:23 p.m. July 3 in the 600 block of North County Line Road.
• A black Samsung Sensation cellphone valued at $60 was reported missing at 2:40 a.m. July 6 at West Second Street and North Addison Avenue.
• A gray Diamond Back Kalahari bicycle worth $250 was reported stolen at 4 p.m. July 5 in the 100 block of West First Street.
• A maroon men’s Diamondback hybrid bicycle worth $450 was reported stolen at 5:30 p.m. July 6 at York Street and West Park Avenue.
• Paul Lococo, 22, of the 1100 block of Homestead Road, La Grange Park, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and not having a rear plate light at 1:25 a.m. July 4 at West St. Charles Road and South West Avenue.
• Joanna Fuka, 19, of the 500 block of Fairview Ave., Elmhurst, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and failure to signal at 1:58 a.m. July 4 at West Second Street and North Elm Avenue.
• Anthony Mueller, 24, of the 1000 block of S. Fairfield Ave., Lombard, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at 3:56 a.m. July 4 at Brush Hill and Euclid Avenue and East Brush Hill Road.
to property reported
• Damage to a mailbox, window and door, worth about $500, was reported at 9:03 a.m. July 4 in the 900 block of Mitchell Avenue. The resident suspects someone set off a firework in his mailbox.
• Damaged landscaping, including two tree pulled out of the ground and a tipped over flower pot was reported at 7:15 a.m. July 5 in the 200 block of North Myrtle Avenue.
• A stop sign was reported missing at 8:50 a.m. July 5 at Eggleston and Cottage Hill avenues.
• The back window of a car parked in a driveway was broken between 8 p.m. July 4 and 9:40 a.m. July 5 in the 300 block of East Park Avenue.
• A door and its frame were reported damaged at 10:24 a.m. July 6 in the 300 block of Oneida Avenue.
• A school bus was reported to have a small hole in the side and shattered windows at 9:46 a.m. July 7 in the 500 block of West North Avenue.
• Pry marks were reported on the side of a house at 6:55 p.m. July 7 in the 400 block of East Madison Street in what appeared to be an attempted burglary.
Possession of marijuana charged
• Myles White, 23, of the 800 block of South 9th Street, Maywood, was charged with possession of marijuana and illegal transportation of alcohol at 1:07 a.m. July 5 at West North and Ridgeland avenues. The driver of the car he was in, Michael Johnson, 29, of the 200 block of Buckthorn Lane, Hillside, was charged with driving without lights and driving while license suspended.
• Eddisson Giron, 24, of the 3300 block of West Hutchinson Street, Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:38 a.m. July 6 at West North and Evergreen avenues.
• David Meyer, 20, of the 300 block of Ridge Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:18 a.m. July 7 at May Street and Holly Avenue.
• Kevin Raida, 25, of the 200 block of Marion Street, Bensenville, and Joseph Zieba, 24, of the 100 block of North Edgewood Avenue, Wood Dale, were charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 7 p.m. July 7 in the 500 block of Grand Avenue.
Underage drinking cited
• Peter McDaid, 20, of the 300 block of North Highview Avenue, Elmhurst, was cited for consumption of alcohol by a minor at 2:28 a.m. July 5 at West Second Street and North Addison Avenue.
• Calvin T. Brown, 19, of the 300 block of East Ridge Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged with improper lighting and consumption of alcohol by a minor at 4:34 a.m. July 5 at Haven Road and Schiller Street.
• Erin Carol Mehring, 18, of the 600 block of Lorraine Avenue, was charged with retail theft at 6:50 p.m. July 3 in the 300 block of Route 83 after allegedly stealing earrings.
• Treyvon Love, 19, of the 1600 block of Oakton Street, Elk Grove Village, was charged with misdemeanor theft at 5:35 a.m. July 5 in the 700 block of North York Street for allegedly stealing a bicycle.
• Ana Barcenas, 21, of the 400 block of South Ardmore Avenue, Addison, was charged with retail theft at 9:21 p.m. July 5 in the 300 block of Route 83 after allegedly stealing a necklace worth $18.14.
Possession of heroin charged
David E. Heidner, 24, of the 200 block of Wendover Court, Bloomingdale, was charged with speeding and unlawful possession of a controlled substance at 11:56 a.m. July 5 at Interstate 290 and Route 83 after police allegedly found him to have 13 foils of heroin.
Brianca Goodson, 23, of the 1900 block of Broadway Street, Blue Island, was charged with felony forgery at 7 p.m. July 5 in the 800 block of Church Road after allegedly attempting to purchase a car with a fraudulent cashier’s check.
Unlawful use of a weapon reported
Someone allegedly pointed a gun out of the rear passenger window of a moving car at another driver at 5:58 p.m. July 6 at West North and Villa avenues.
Possession of a hypodermic needle charged
Tina Fite, 24, of the 400 block of Villa Avenue, Villa Park, was charged with retail theft, and possession of hypodermic needles at 6:21 p.m. July 6 in the 300 block of Route 83 after allegedly stealing $113.39 worth of clothing.
Makhala Smith, 19, of the 2500 block of South Evans, Arlington, Va. was charged with keeping a place of prostitution and possession of marijuana at 7:27 p.m. July 6 in the 500 block of West Grand Avenue after allegedly agreeing to provide sexual services for $120.
Solicitation of a sexual act charged
Daniel Daly, 30, of the 100 block of South Princeton Avenue, Villa Park was charged with solicitation of a sexual act at 7:55 p.m. July 6 in the 500 block of West Grand Avenue.
Possession of alcohol on park district property cited
Michael Micaletti, 22, of the 300 block of North Ridgeland Avenue, Elmhurst, was cited with possession of alcohol on park district property at 12:08 a.m. July 7 in the 400 block of North Oaklawn Avenue.