Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Kathie Prichard, 34, 502 Meeker Ave., Joliet, was charged with aggravated battery and criminal trespass to property, and Mark Nails, 39, of the same address, was charged with criminal trespass to property in the 2000 block of Rodeo Drive about 7:40 p.m. July 4.
• Christine Thompson, 18, 5100 A SW Ave., St. Louis, Mo., was charged with domestic battery in the 400 block of Delaware Circle about 7:12 p.m. July 5.
• Andrew Williams, 21, 139 Somerset Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with domestic battery in the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive about 12:31 a.m. July 5.
A battery was reported in the 600 block of East Boughton Road about 1:05 a.m. July 9. A victim reportedly was approached and punched in the face by two subjects.
Residential burglary charge
• Philip Current, 29, 222 Plymouth Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with residential burglary and possession of a burglary tool after a call to the 200 block of Plymouth Lane for the report of a suspicious person in the residence about 7:20 p.m. July 3.
Thefts, burglaries reported
• A residential burglary was reported in the 300 block of Inner Circle sometime between June 22 and July 8. A pair of diamond earrings valued at $1,000 were reported stolen from the residence.
• A residential burglary was reported in the 300 block of Windsong Court July 4. The victim’s credit cards were reported stolen.
• A theft was reported in the 500 block of E. South Frontage Road sometime between July 6 and July 7. A 1998 International truck and 50 tires were reported stolen from two storage containers in a parking lot.
• A 2007 Ford Focus was reported stolen from a garage along Grace Court sometime between July 3 and July 4.
• A burglary to a motor vehicle was reported in the 1100 block of Collingwood Lane sometime between July 3 and July 4. A cellphone was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
• A theft was reported in the 200 block of S. Lindsey Lane sometime between 4:35 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. July 5. A wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the driveway.
• A bicycle was reported stolen from a garage in the 400 block of Pheasant Chase Drive sometime between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. July 7.
• A wallet was reported stolen from a secured locker in the 500 block of N. Janes Avenue sometime between 6 p.m. and 6:40 p.m. July 8.
• An iPhone was reported stole from the skate park in the 900 block W. Boughton Road about 8:30 p.m. July 9.
• A purse was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive about 10:30 p.m. July 9.
• Charles Crosley Jr., 29, 3311 Deer St., Woodridge, was charged with driving under the influence, improper lane usage and an equipment violation following a traffic stop at the intersection of Route 53 and St. Andrew Drive about 3:55 a.m. July 6.
• Darryl Dix, 30, 173 Jeffrey Lane, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, driving too fast for conditions and no insurance following a traffic stop in the 400 block of Degas Circle about 3:05 a.m. July 7.
• Jeffrey Tischart, 27, 133 Grady Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence, speeding and illegal transportation of alcohol following a traffic stop in the 100 block of Lily Cache Lane about 11:43 p.m. July 7.
• Daniel Schatzeder, 24, 416 E. Broadway St., Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence, failure to signal and no insurance following a traffic stop at the intersection of Briarcliff Road and Kingston Drive about 2:40 a.m. July 8.
• Terrence Springs, 27, 1140 Preserve Ave., Naperville, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, no insurance and improper lighting following a traffic stop at the intersection of Bolingbrook Drive and Northridge Avenue about 7:45 a.m. July 10.
Michael Mekhael, 25, 110 Beaconridge Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with two counts of hit and run in the 700 block E. Boughton Road about 9:37 p.m. July 6.
Resisting an officer
• Lina Santiago, 29, 124 E. Bailey Road, Naperville, was charged with resisting a peace officer in the 100 block of Remington Boulevard about 11:42 p.m. July 6.
• A 15-year-old was charged with retail theft and resisting arrest at Macy’s, 645 E. Boughton Road, about 6:31 p.m. July 7.
Olga Vazquez, 41, 8P Fernwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with obstructing justice and driving on a suspended license following a traffic stop at the intersection of Cumberland Lane and Schmidt Road about 6:23 p.m. July 8.
Marquis Huff, 23, 2S Fernwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with disorderly conduct after throwing a landscaping brick at a vehicle at the intersection of Fernwood Drive and Lily Cache Lane about 6 p.m. July 9.