Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Tools were stolen from a vehicle while it was parked on the street between 10:30 and 11:22 a.m. June 26 in the 200 block of Crest Road. It is unknown whether the vehicle was unlocked at the time of the burglary.
• Several items were stolen from an open garage between 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. June 27 in the 500 block of Maple Street.
• Several bottles of beer were stolen from a refrigerator in an unlocked garage between 10:30 p.m. June 27 and 12:45 a.m. June 28 in the 700 block of Willis Street.
David Lares, 47, 2100 W. Warren Blvd., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, unlawful possession of marijuana, driving while license suspended and improper lane usage at 11:15 p.m. June 29 at Roosevelt Road and Nicoll Way.
• Alexander J. Jackson, 18, 670 Hearth Lane, Carol Stream, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 10:41 p.m. June 25 at 675 Roosevelt Road.
• Stephen M. Miller, 22, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:59 p.m. June 29 at Shell Gas Station, 631 Roosevelt Road.
A backpack containing $10 in cash and a Nike phone case was stolen at 5:31 p.m. June 23 at Sunset Pool, 483 Fairview Ave.
to property reported
A window was shot with a BB gun between 2 and 4 p.m. June 28 in the 700 block of Lenox Road. Estimated damage is $600.
to private property
Benjamin A. Johnson, 34, 417 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn, was charged with criminal damage to private property and public intoxication at 9:44 p.m. June 23 in the 400 block of Main Street.
• William J. Buell, 31, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 11:17 p.m. June 23 on Prairie Path.
• William D. Ingrum III, 32, 363 Windsor Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with public intoxication at 10:52 p.m. June 28 in the 200 block of Kenilworth Avenue.
Zachary E. Price, 26, 4325 Geiger Road, Millersport, Ohio, was charged with public indeceny at 1:34 a.m. June 27 at America’s Best Inn, 677 Roosevelt Road.
Drinking alcohol in a public place
James G. Porter, 45, 625 St. Charles Road, Glen Ellyn, and Benjamin Byerlein, 41, 15 Forest Hill Drive, Glen Ellyn, each were charged with drinking alcohol in a public place at 3:55 p.m. June 30 at Newton Park, 707 Fairview Ave.
• Manuel S. Gonzalez, 36, 190 Meadow Lane, Carol Stream, was charged with speeding, driving while license suspended, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to properly secure a child in a restraint system at 1:17 a.m. June 24 at Roosevelt Road and Exmoor Avenue.
• Juan Meza-Huante, 50, 325 Alder Lane, Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving without a license and speeding at 9:22 a.m. June 25 at Lambert Road and McCreey Avenue.
• Erick Marcelino, 18, 1221 Kings Court, West Chicago, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving while license suspended and no red taillights at 9:17 p.m. June 25 in the 1800 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Jessica F. Clark, 22, 1401 Burlington Ave., Lisle, was charged with driving while license suspended and disobeying a traffic control device at 7:35 a.m. June 28 at St. Charles Road and Stacy Court.