Western Springs accepting applications for police officer
WESTERN SPRINGS – The village is accepting applications for an position for an officer in the police department.
The process will establish a police officer eligibility list in February or March 2014. There are no current vacancies or openings for the position of sworn police officer.
Online applications and release forms are available at www.publicsafetyrecruitment.com.
With questions, call 1-800-343-HIRE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Local News News
- Progressive Village Performance Network's holiday show set for Dec. 13, 15
- ‘Small Business Saturday’ catching on in Lombard
- All-State Play puts Glenbard East director, student in spotlight
- La Grange's Hometown Holiday features shopping deals, activities for all ages
- Lemont High School to showcase musicians for the holidays
- Man sentenced to 8 years for attempted armed robbery of Oak Brook jewelry store
- Westchester student participates in selective agriculture conference
- LT provides gifts for 125 underprivileged children
- Park District of La Grange Park offers kids' ornament-making class
- Principle Dance Company presents 'The Nutcracker Ballet' on Sunday in Riverside