Fruitful Yield coming to La Grange Park
LA GRANGE PARK – Fruitful Yield, a natural food and supplement retail store, will replace the space formerly occupied by The Home Economist at the Village Market Shopping Center, 442 Sherwood Road.
The chain, which has headquarters in Lombard and locations in almost a dozen other suburbs, sells a variety of vitamins, foods and body care products.
Fruitful Yield will move into a 5,700 square foot space in the shopping center. The store will open in the next four months, its owner told the village.
More Local News News
- Carol Stream Park District executive director named head of DuPage Forest Preserve District
- Man accused of hitting 8 cars in downtown Elmhurst, assaulting officer not yet identified
- Hinsdale property tax levy, ice rink construction approved
- Photo calendar raises money for Bridge Communities
- Darien Lions Club collecting for annual food basket program