Downers Grove Public Library announces 'Book a tech'
DOWNERS GROVE – The Downers Grove Public Library announced a program this week that allows residents to book a technology expert for an hour to answer computer questions.
Residents who call or email to schedule an appointment with a staff member can have up to an hour learning computer basics such as how to use Microsoft Office to format a résumé or create a slideshow, how to set up email, search the Internet or change their mobile device settings, among other topics.
To 'Book a Tech,' email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the computer desk at 630-960-1200. Librarians are also available to provide one-on-one research assistance or reading suggestions for DGPL cardholders. Call the "Ask Us" desk to arrange an appointment.
More Downers Grove News
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Roskam to host press conference on poison prevention during holiday season
- Midwestern University’s clinical psychology program receives accreditation
- Radio station moves to Wheaton, promises DuPage County coverage
- Downers Grove Village Council approves restrictions for medical marijuana dispensaries
- Youth Symphony of DuPage celebrates 50th year
- Downers Grove South High School groups collect items for needy this holiday season
- Downers Grove collects coats for charity
- Judges announce winners of Downers Grove Gingerbread Festival