Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Steven Tucker, 52, of 6765 Taos Court, Lisle, was charged with driving under the influence and illegal transportation of alcohol after a traffic stop at High Trail and Carl Court at about 11:57 p.m. June 29.
• A 16-year-old female juvenile was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and violating curfew after an incident in the 8100 block of Paddington at about 2:48 a.m. June 30.
• A 15-year-old male juvenile was charged with obstructing a village official and a 17-year-old male juvenile was charged with resisting a village official and possession of marijuana after the investigation of a suspicious vehicle parked on Buckingham Circle about 6:46 p.m. July 2.
• Phyllis Boyce, 50, of 5707 Cass Ave., Westmont, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in the 1900 block of 75th Street about 12:30 a.m. July 2.
• Amy Johnson, 42, of 546 Creekwood Court, Westmont, was charged with possession of marijuana after being stopped for a seatbelt enforcement roadblock on Route 53 and 75th Street about 9:25 p.m. June 29.
• Jeffrey Tischart Jr., 27, of 133 Grady Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of marijuana after being stopped for a seat belt enforcement roadblock on Route 53 and 75th Street about 11:35 p.m. June 29.
• Mitchell Abogado, 40, of 4525 S. Leamington Ave., Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, no front license plate and driving an uninsured motor vehicle after a traffic stop at Joliet and Sherman Roads.
• Between 12:30 and 6 a.m. June 27, an unknown person stole a mailbox from a house in the 8900 block of Charing Cross Road.
• About 1:53 a.m. June 25, an unknown person ordered a delivery pizza and took the food without paying the driver in the 7200 block of Woodward Avenue.
• Between 10 p.m. June 22 and 8 a.m. June 23, an unknown person stole a motorcycle from a parking lot in the 8300 block of David Drive.
• Between 6 p.m. and 10:43 p.m. June 21, an unknown person stole jewelry and cash from a house in the 6300 block of Greene Road.
• About 5:10 p.m. June 23, an unknown person stole $19.51 of gasoline from Thorton’s Gas Station at 2401 63rd St.
• Between 1:30 a.m. and 6 a.m. June 25, an unknown person stole a bike from a second-story apartment in the 2500 block of Emerald Court.
About 12:48 a.m. July 3, an unknown person threw rocks through the window of an apartment in the 7300 block of Woodward Avenue.
Corey Johnson, 18, of 7516 Orchard Lane; Christian Taylor, 19, of 2105 Prentiss Drive, Downers Grove; Nathaniel Anderson, 23, 10S710 Lilac Lane, Willowbrook; Kishahn Humphrey, 19, of 2516 Crystal; Leverenzel Booth, 19, of 7502 Farmingdale Lane, Darien; and Jonathan Salter, 19, of 685 Kensington Way, Bolingbrook, were charged with criminal trespass to residence after an incident in the 7600 block of Dunham Road about 12:19 a.m. June 29.