Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Bradley E. Kerr, 24, 1661 Farragut Court, Wheaton, was arrested on warrant for battery charges at 9:41 p.m. July 1 on the 1600 block of Farragut Court.
• Daniel R. Johnston, 38, 1n 064 Franklin Ave., Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 3:15 a.m. July 7 at County Farm and Manchester roads.
• Ahmed B. Famuditimi, 29, 1121 Cambria Drive, Schaumburg, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:58 a.m. July 7 at Butterfield and Orchard roads.
• Roger B. Hughes, 60, 310 Hawthorne Blvd., Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:31 a.m. July 6 at Driving Park and Geneva roads.
• Jeremy Lemmons, 25, 910 S. Ashland Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:44 a.m. July 5 at Butterfield and Naperville roads.
• Sean R. Barnard, 28, 370 Ash Lane, Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:53 a.m. July 4 at Bradford Street and Butterfield Road.
• Augustine M. Hill, 30, 561 Juniper Drive, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol at 12:15 a.m. July 4 at Blanchard Street and Taft Avenue.
• Brian W. Evans, 32, 300 Echo Lane, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:04 a.m. June 29 at Dorchester and Roosevelt roads.
• Anthony J. Pisano, 29, 289 Berkshire Lane, Sugar Grove, was arrested on warrant for driving under the influence of alcohol at 9:35 a.m. June 28 at the Wheaton Police Department, 900 W. Liberty Drive.
• Someone opened the center console of an unsecured vehicle and stole a cellphone between 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. July 3 on the 500 block of North County Farm Road.
• Two officers were dispatched about 11:20 p.m. July 2 to Sterling Circle for a motion sensor activated burglary alarm. Upon arrival, the officers discovered two windows were broken and it appeared that someone had broken the window with a stone to attempt entry.
• Someone forcefully entered a home, went through the resident’s belongings and removed jewelry items totaling about $3,900 between 9:15 a.m. and 1 p.m. June 30 on the 200 block of Danada Drive.
• Someone entered an attached open garage and removed a mountain bike between 12 p.m. June 24 and 8:30 a.m. June 30 on the 500 block of S. President Street.
• Someone entered an unsecured vehicle parked in a driveway and removed a GPS unit from the center console between 6 p.m. June 27 and 6 a.m. June 28 on the 1000 block of North Cherry Road.
• Someone broke into an apartment, damaging the front door and windows of the residence, and stole a house key, a check and a watch between 3:30 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. June 27 on the 1200 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A cellphone was reported missing from a beach bag left unattended at 6 p.m. July 7 at Rice Pool, 1777 S. Blanchard St.
• A cellphone and a small amount of change was reported missing from an unattended bag between 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. July 7 at Rice Pool, 1777 S. Blanchard St.
• Jameel Y. Abdullateef, 19, 2241 S. Kildare St., Chicago, was charged with theft of services at 9 p.m. July 6 in Danada Square West.
• Alexandra Schuzer, 19, 26w106 Prairie Ave., Wheaton, was charged with retail theft at 5:50 p.m. July 6 on the 400 block of S. County Farm Road.
• A cellphone, pool pass and $28 was removed from an unattended bag between 3 p.m. and 7:17 p.m. July 5 at Rice Pool, 1777 S. Blanchard St. The cellphone was recovered in a separate location at the address. The other items were not.
• Someone removed the rear wheel and tire of a locked bicycle on the north side of the College Avenue train station between 7 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. July 3 at 303 N. President St.
• Someone removed an unsecured air compressor from a business between 6 p.m. June 24 and 7:30 a.m. June 28 on the 400 block of South Main Street.
• A taxi driver picked up four unknown males in Stone Park. The men requested that the driver take them to DuPage County Fair Grounds in Wheaton. The subjects exited the taxi and left without paying the fare at 4 a.m. July 3 on the 1800 block of West Manchester Road.
• Someone removed an unsecured bicycle from in front of an apartment building between 3:30 p.m. and 8:25 p.m. July 2 on the 1200 block of South Lorraine Road.
• Brian T. Page, 18, 1200 Eagle Court, Wheaton, was charged with theft at 8:27 p.m. June 30 on the 1200 block of Brighton Drive.
• Jaime Garcia, 41, 625 E. Blair St., West Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 3:28 p.m. June 29 on the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
Possession of drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Makayla R. Nisler, 19, 39w085 Dean Lane, St. Charles, was charged with possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia at 4:16 p.m. June 29 at Erie Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Joanna Huerta, 24, 1051 Briarbrook Drive, Wheaton, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:56 p.m. June 24 at 22nd Street and Briarcliffe Boulevard.
Criminal damage or defacement
• Someone broke a curbside mailbox post between 9 p.m. July 3 and 8 a.m. July 4 on the 1000 block of West Brighton Drive.
• Someone spray painted the front and passenger side of two parked vehicles and a dumpster between 10:30 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. July 2 on the 1600 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• Someone drew graffiti in marker on the exterior of a wall between 8 p.m. July 1 and 7:15 a.m. July 2.
• Someone damaged the rear hatch of a vehicle in the parking lot of Target while the victim shopped between 3 p.m. and 3:45 p.m. June 19 on the 600 block of South County Farm Road.
• An unknown person broke the windshield wiper and rear passenger side tail light of a parked van at 7:12 p.m. June 28 on the 1300 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• An unknown person scratched the paint of the driver’s side panel, both doors and the fender and front passenger side door of a vehicle parked in the Kohl’s lot between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. June 26 on the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• Cora S. Whitehead, 41, 832 Victory Lane, Justice, was charged with disorderly conduct at 9:55 a.m. July 3 on the 500 block of North County Farm Road.
• Ryan N. Morrison, 27, 1207 Grant St., Wheaton, was charged with disorderly conduct at 5:30 p.m. June 21 at Blanchard and President streets.