Police reports: Bolingbrook for July 10
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Craigslist sale leads to armed robbery, stabbing
An armed robbery was reported in Lot D of Fernwood Drive about 11:30 p.m. June 27. A person reportedly met an unknown subject in lot D of Fernwood Drive to complete a Craigslist sale. The subject reportedly displayed a knife, stabbed the person in the arm, took the person’s wallet and fled on foot at 11:30 p.m. The person was treated for injuries that were not life-threatening.
• A battery was reported in the 100 block of W. Robinhood Way about 11:57 p.m. June 29. The person reportedly was struck several times, suffered a laceration to the hand and was transported for injuries.
Lombard man faces theft, possession charges
James Bebo, 49, 105 E Grove St., Lombard, was charged with retail theft and possession of a controlled substance at Wal-Mart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive, after reportedly stealing items from the store without paying for them about 5:23 p.m. June 30.
Burglaries, thefts reported
• Sara Kane, 49, 137 Glen Lake Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with theft after an incident May 16.
• A burglary was reported in the 400 block of West Boughton Road June 18. The business door reportedly was forced open, a glass display case was broken and numerous cellphones were reported stolen.
• A 2005 Freightliner was reported stolen from a parking lot in the 900 block of Carlow Drive between June 29 and 30.
• A burglary was reported in the 1200 block of West Boughton Road on July 1. The glass door to a business reportedly was shattered, a display case was found open and a laptop was stolen.
• A burglary was reported to a business in the 500 block of N. Pinecrest Road on July 1. A glass window reportedly was shattered, and several packages of cigarettes were stolen.
• A theft was reported in the 400 block West Boughton Road between 2 and 3 p.m. July 1. Tools were reported stolen from a parked vehicle.
• A theft was reported in the 700 block of East Boughton Road between 12:10 and 12:15 a.m. June 30. An orange and black bicycle was reported stolen.
• A theft was reported in the 200 block of North Weber Road about 10:20 p.m. June 27. A wallet was reported stolen from an unsecured vehicle.
• A theft was reported in the 100 block of North Weber Road between 7:45 and 8 p.m. July 1. A purse was reported stolen from the passenger seat of a vehicle.
Public indecency charged
Mark Poulopoulos, 52, 1985 Navarone St., Naperville, was charged with public indecency from an incident in the 1100 block of West Boughton Road on June 9.
• Christopher Norman, 30, 739 Sapphire Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence and speeding after a traffic stop in the 500 block of N. Pinecrest Road about 3:07 a.m. June 27.
• Rogelio Ugarte, 40, 229 Monterey Drive, was charged with driving under the influence, a traffic sign violation and no insurance after a traffic stop in the 100 block of South Commonwealth Drive about 10:16 p.m. June 28.
• Timothy Erskine, 25, 129 Monticello Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, driving without lights and no driver’s license in the 300 block of South Bolingbrook Drive about 1:29 a.m. June 30.
• Darren Zettek, 51, 108 Alison Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence and no insurance after a traffic stop at the intersection of Boughton and Schmidt roads about 3:15 a.m. June 30.
Calumet City man faces
slew of charges
Milton Sanders, 43, 854 Buffalo Drive, Calumet City, was charged with an in-state warrant, no insurance, muffler violation, possession of cannabis and driving on a suspended license after a traffic stop at the intersection of Lily Cache Lane and Creekside Drive about 7:48 p.m. June 27.
• Shawna Daily, 38, 5916 Tyler Drive, Woodridge, was charged with criminal damage to property in the 300 block N. Schmidt Road about 2 a.m. June 27.
• Criminal damage to property was reported in the 300 block of Commons Drive about 12:37 a.m. June 27. A glass door to a business was reportedly shattered.
• Criminal damage to property was reported in the 100 block of Brandon Court about 9:49 p.m. July 1. Two vehicle windows were reportedly broken.
Six juveniles charged with motor vehicle theft
Six juveniles were charged with motor vehicle theft, criminal trespass to vehicle and curfew violation in Lot C of Beaconridge Drive about 1:01 a.m. July 2.
Illegal transportation of alcohol
• Cory Gibbs, 26, 829 State St., Lockport, was charged with illegal transportation of alcohol following a traffic stop at the intersection of Boughton Road and Preston Drive about 12:26 a.m. June 27.
• Matthew Kuikman, 26, 422 Fenton Ave., Romeoville, was charged with no vehicle registration, illegal transportation of alcohol and driving on a suspended license following a traffic stop at the intersection of Route 53 and Remington Boulevard about 3:35 a.m. June 28.
Troy Martin, 38, 234 Dakota Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with disorderly conduct at 2:20 a.m. June 30.
Credit card fraud
Victor Guzman, 20, 132 S. Canyon Drive, Bolingbrook was charged with credit card fraud and identity theft in the 300 block W. Briarcliff Road about 12:30 a.m. June 24.
Woman charged with fraud
Corena Slaters, 21, 516 E. Bailey Road, Naperville, was charged with fraud in the 400 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive about 1:22 p.m. July 2.
Rocky Delamora, 27, 842 Hinsdale Drive, Hinsdale, was charged with driving on a suspended license and two in-state warrants following a traffic stop at the intersection of Boughton Road and Preston Drive about 12:26 a.m. June 27.