Police reports: Lombard for July 5
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Brady Smith, 31, 744 E. North Broadway St., Lombard, was charged with battery at 1 a.m. June 27 at 7-Eleven, 246 S. Westmore Ave.
Albert Rowland, 47, 2N111 Vista Ave., Lombard, was charged with assault at 3:14 p.m. June 28 at Starbucks, 332 E. North Ave., after being verbally abusive and threatening to an employee.
• Someone took two, large shoulder bags filled with camping equipment from a car in the 100 block of West Willow Street. The report was made at 4:04 p.m. June 25.
• Someone took toiletries, books and sunglasses from a car in the 800 block of Foxworth Boulevard. The report was made at 3:30 p.m. June 27.
• Someone took an iPad 2 from a car in the 1300 block of South Finely Road. The report was made at 11:33 a.m. June 29.
• Someone took steaks, canned salmon, lottery tickets and notecards from a home in the 400 block of West Windsor Avenue. The report was made at 1:40 p.m. June 28.
Theft of services
Jacques Walton, 25, 506S 7th Ave., Maywood was charged with theft of services, contributing to the delinquency of a child and arrested on an outstanding warrant at 1:54 a.m. June 24 at Elizabeth Street and Graham Avenue after leaving a cab without paying. Walton was with two juveniles who were cited for curfew violations.
• Daniel Malhiot, 34, 1014 E. Division St., Lombard, was charged with domestic battery at 3:18 a.m. June 24 at his home. The charge was later dropped and the case was dismissed, according to the DuPage County circuit court clerk's website.
• Miguel Casarrubias, 28, 147 S. Forest Ave., Hillside, was charged with domestic battery after an incident at 3:50 a.m. June 28 at Uncle Julio's Mexican Restaurants, 2360 Fountain Square Drive.
Adam Tarr, 23, 239 S. Westmore Ave., Lombard, was charged with disorderly conduct after throwing items at passing vehicles at 10:30 p.m. June 26 at Westmore Avenue and Washington Street.
• Cesar Mondragon, 21, 521 W. Memory Lane, Addison, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after being involved in an accident at 1:48 a.m. June 29 at North Avenue and Joyce Street.
• Brian Meredith, 34, 1410 Taft Ave., Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence and speeding at 5:01 a.m. June 29 at Roosevelt Road and Lincoln Avenue.
• Naomi Bader, 21, 966 Crescent Blvd., Glen Ellyn, was charged with retail theft at 4:54 p.m. June 25 at Hobby Lobby, 255 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Christopher Henderson, 18, 940 N. Central Ave., Chicago, and China Jelks, 19, 3601 Van Buren St., Bellwood, were charged with retail theft at 8 p.m. June 25 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown.
• Ayonda Walker, 41, 3520 W. Carroll Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 11:14 a.m. June 26 at Carson Pirie Scott, 230 Yorktown.
• Mercedes Buenano, 68, 3328 S. 61st Ave., Cicero, was charged with retail theft at 2:37 p.m. June 27 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown.
• Quintina Anderson, 28, 161 W. Elk Trail #160, Carol Stream, was charged with retail theft at 5:44 p.m. June 28 at J.C. Penney, 175 Yorktown.
• Sotiraq Terziu, 25, 1198 Royal Glen Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged with retail theft at 2:09 a.m. June 29 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown.