Rock photographer to speak at Elmhurst museum
|Paul Natkin will talk about his experience as a rock and roll photographer July 18 at the Elmhurst Historical Museum where many of his photos are currently featured in the Shutter to Think exhibit. (Photo provided.)|
ELMHURST – Fans of the Elmhurst Historical Museum's "Shutter to Think: The Rock and Roll Lens of Paul Natkin" will now get a chance to hear from the famed photographer.
Natkin will give a lecture on his experiences photographing some of the most iconic rock muscians of all time. Prior to his talk, the Elmhurst School of Rock house band will perform on the stage in the second floor gallery of the museum.
Natkin will speak in the museum education center at 7 p.m. July 18. The band will perform from 6 to 7 p.m. and admission to the event is free. The museum will also be open after hours that evening from 5 to 7 p.m.
More Local News News
- Glen Ellyn families will pay $7.50 per month to fund fire company
- District 200 announces details about community engagement program
- Case-by-case approach suggested for new construction storm water requirements
- Crazy Pour hopes to cater to all
- Unitarian Church of Hinsdale to host holiday events