White Sox tickets to be raffled off at village of Lombard blood drive
LOMBARD – Residents and community members who donate blood this summer might come home a pint lighter, but they'll also have an increased chance to see the Chicago White Sox.
All blood donors who participate in the village's summer blood drive running July 10 to 11 will be entered into a raffle to win White Sox tickets for a game on July 23 when they play the Detroit Tigers at U.S. Cellular Field.
Four tickets and a parking pass were donated to the village by the Republic Bank of Oak Brook.
On July 10, people can donate blood from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Yorktown Center near mall entrance 5 or from 1:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Village Hall.
The blood drive will be continued at the Westin Hotel and Conference Center from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. July 11.
For more information, contact the drive's executive coordinator Carol Bauer at 630-620-5712.
More Lombard News
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Shop with a Cop set for this Saturday in Lombard
- Lombard Fire Dept. adds safety measure with new stretcher system
- Downtown parking lot acquisition benefits village, condo owners