Wheaton's Olivia Negris second runner up in Miss Outstanding Teen pageant
MARION – Wheaton high school student Olivia Negris was named second runner up in the Miss Illinois Outstanding Teen competition, according to the organization's Facebook page.
Negris is a rising senior at Wheaton Warrenville South High School and competed under the title of Miss Land O' Lakes. She went up against 28 other contestants for the crown and ultimately finished behind winner Isabelle Hanson from Glen Ellyn and first runner up Megan Magee from South Beloit.
To read more about Negris, visit http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/2013/06/13/wheaton-beauty-queen-hoping-to-be-miss-outstanding-teen-of-illinois/axxkumu/.
More Wheaton News
- Annual Frosty Fest:6 photos
- Wheaton joins the ranks
- John Belushi, Randy Pfund inducted into Wheaton Community High Schools Hall of Fame
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- English composer makes Chicago area debut at St. Michael church in Wheaton
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Immigration reform advocates encounter locked doors at Roskam's West Chicago office
- La Spiaza closes in downtown Wheaton, River City Roasters takes its place
- Radio station moves to Wheaton, promises DuPage County coverage
- Locals rock at Wheaton's Got Talent fundraiser