Village of Willowbrook schedules brush collection day due to storms
WILLOWBROOK – As a result of the storms and heavy winds that hit Willowbrook on June 24, heavy tree damage was experienced.
To assist residents, the village has scheduled a special brush collection that will take place on July 8 and 9. The village is asking that all residents have their brush out to the parkway as soon as possible. A contracted chipping crew will remove any tree limbs and other brush downed by the storm.
Residents are asked to place brush on the parkway along the roadway for disposal. There is no limit on the length of material, but no item may exceed 8 inches in diameter.
No other yard trimmings as part of routine landscape maintenance will be accepted.
For more information, call 630-920-2238.
More News News
- Fire district joins holiday campaign
- Rally to be held against gun violence
- Hinsdale police investigate residential burglary Tuesday
- onservation program expands to area schools
- Reidential sewer inspections more than halfway done
- TIF Joint Review Board discusses impact of changing businesses
- Barrington woman charged in heroin case
- Carol Stream Park District executive director named head of DuPage Forest Preserve District
- Police: Man with fake IDs collides with 8 cars, assaults officer in downtown Elmhurst
- Hinsdale property tax levy, ice rink construction approved