Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Eight face drug
or alcohol charges
• Michael Kozak, 18, 250 W. Division St., Villa Park, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. Christopher L. Patterson, 19, 4634 N. Kennicott St., Chicago, was charged with possession of cannabis and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. Kevin B. Labucuas, 19, 639 Burns St., Carol Stream, was arrested for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. All three were charged at 2:15 a.m. June 23 in the 800 block of Longfellow Drive.
• Daniel D. Burke, 19, 190 S. Edgewood Ave., Lombard, was charged with possession of cannabis. John M. Oshea, 19, 2505 Newport Drive, Naperville, was charged with possession of alcohol by a minor, possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia. Both were charged at 6:32 p.m. June 22 on 1600 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Marygrace Earls, 18, 0S537 Jefferson St., Winfield, was charged with possession of cannabis, driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol and illegal possession of alcohol by a minor at 1:17 a.m. June 22 on the corner of Elm and Washington streets.
• John J. Smid, 20, 290 Illinois St., Glen Ellyn, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis at 11:53 p.m. June 21 at the corner of Main Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Jenna A. Trammel, 19, 321 S. West Ave., Elmhurst, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:50 a.m. June 20 on the corner of Naperville and Roosevelt roads.