Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Kyle K. Deger, 20, 415 Philips Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with battery at 5:43 p.m. June 20 at Wendy’s, 305 Roosevelt Road.
• Michael L. Amison, 26, 5042 W. Congress Parkway, Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, sign violation and improper lighting – one head lamp at 4:18 a.m. June 22 in the 600 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Patrick M. Miller, 23, 746 Euclid Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, improper turn and failure to signal at 2:01 a.m. June 23 at Spring Avenue and Route 53.
• Kevin E. Plonka, 19, 22W318 2nd St., Glen Ellyn, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with an obstructed windshield at 1:57 p.m. June 19 at St. Charles Road and Main Street.
• Chaz J. Mustard, 23, 271 Edgewater Drive, Bloomingdale, and Angela L. Jimenez, 23, 605 Park Plaza, Glen Ellyn, each were charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 1:17 a.m. June 22 at Shell Gas Station, 631 Roosevelt Road.
• Someone reportedly removed five cases of alcohol from a delivery truck while it was parked in the loading dock of Jewel between 10:45 a.m. and 12:46 p.m. June 17 at 599 Roosevelt Road.
• Someone reportedly stole a lawn mower from the front yard of a residence between noon and 1 p.m. June 17 in the 100 block of Spring Avenue.
• Someone reportedly stole a bicycle from a bicycle rack between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. June 19 at the Glen Ellyn Train Station, 551 Crescent Blvd.
to vehicle reported
• Someone reportedly damaged a vehicle while it was parked on the street in front of a driveway at 11 p.m. June 19 in the 100 block of South Milton Avenue.
• Someone reportedly damaged a vehicle while it was parked in a parking garage between 10:30 p.m. June 18 and 2 p.m. June 19 in the 400 block of Raintree Court.
• Someone reportedly smashed the front windshield of a vehicle while it was parked in a parking lot between 7 a.m. and noon June 22 at Hadley Junior High School, 240 Hawthorne Blvd.
Burglary from motor
Someone reportedly stole miscellaneous items from an unlocked vehicle while it was parked in a driveway between 7 p.m. June 22 and 8 a.m. June 23 in the 600 block of Bremer Court.
Linda L. Valez, 33, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 3:58 p.m. June 16 at Roosevelt Road and Abbey Drive.
• Michael A. Olinski, 36, 1198 Royal Glen Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while license revoked and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 9:14 a.m. June 17 at Finley Road and Cheltenham Drive.
• James D. Ellis, 49, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:12 a.m. June 21 at the U.S. Post Office, 528 Pennsylvania Ave.
Joseph L. Schwartz, 32, 506 S. Beverly St., Wheaton, was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant from Kane and Winnebago counties at 4:11 p.m. June 21 at Roosevelt Road and Surrey Drive. Schwartz also was charged with driving with a suspended license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.