Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
More than $18K in toners nabbed from truck
A burglary to a motor vehicle was reported along Territorial Court sometime between June 14 and June 17. An unknown subject reportedly entered two business trucks and removed 15 laser toners valued at $18,700.
Burglaries, thefts reported
• A ring valued at $7,500 was reported stolen from a residence in the 1500 block of Glenside Drive sometime between June 19 and June 21.
• A residential burglary was reported in the 800 block of Rebecca Lane sometime between April 1 and June 23. Numerous pieces of jewelry valued at $2,000 were reported stolen from a secured safe.
• A 2012 Ford Fusion was reported stolen from a driveway on Arbours Edge Court sometime between 12:01 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. June 23.
• A robbery was reported in the 500 block of Preston Drive about 5:20 p.m. June 24. A juvenile victim was reportedly approached by unknown subjects who wrestled away the victim’s cellphone and ran off.
• A burglary to a motor vehicle was reported in the 200 block of Douglass Way sometime between June 25 and June 26. The lock to an access window was reportedly damaged to gain entry and several tools valued at $4,400 were reported stolen.
• A burglary to a motor vehicle was reported in the 800 block of W. Lindsey Lane sometime between June 25 and June 26. A wallet, ID, credit cards and phone charger were reported stolen.
• An iPod and cash were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in a driveway in the 1000 block of Rain Tree Drive sometime between June 21 and June 22.
• A wallet and credit cards were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of Claridge Circle sometime between 12:30 a.m. and 8 a.m. June 24.
Criminal damage reported
• Criminal damage to a vehicle was reported in the 600 block of Kingsbrooke Crossing sometime between 4 a.m. and 4:29 a.m. June 19. An unknown suspect reportedly shattered the front windshield with a landscaping brick.
• Criminal damage to property was reported along Wildwood Lane June 21. Three tires were reportedly flattened by an unknown offender.
• Mark Escobedo, 28, 453 Greentree Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, driving without lights, resisting a peace officer, no insurance and improper lane usage following traffic stop at the intersection of Bolingbrook Drive and Northridge Avenue about 2:26 a.m. June 22.
• Pascal Uwimana, 26, 341 Ozark Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence and improper lane usage following a traffic stop in the 300 block of N. Schmidt Road about 2:40 a.m. June 22.
• Kendall Lisy, 49, 7916 S. Highland Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with driving the wrong way on a roadway, improper parking and driving under the influence following a traffic stop in the 500 block of Remington Boulevard about 8:13 p.m. June 21.
• Luis Echevarria, 46, 564 Lakewood Farms Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence and assault following a traffic stop in the 700 block of E. Boughton Road about 9:51 p.m. June 20.
• Rayvon Johnson, 20, 317 Fieldstone Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving on a suspended license, two counts of driving under the influence and obstructing justice following a traffic stop in Lot E of Beaconridge Drive about 4:38 a.m. June 20.
Pot possession, delivery
Gary Rowe Jr., 33, 2442 Medford Ave., Indianapolis, Ind., was charged with possession of cannabis, delivery of cannabis, possession of drug equipment and improper lane usage following a traffic stop at the intersection of Beaconridge Drive and Bolingbrook Drive about 5 p.m. June 22.
Raymundo Ramirez, 56, 240 Glengary Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with improper backing, hit and run and failure to notify damage at the intersection of Fuller Drive and Walker Lane about 7:45 p.m. June 23.
Illegal transportation of alcohol
• Pablo Tetzpa, 27, 231 Hadleigh Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with illegal transportation of alcohol, driving on a suspended license and failure to signal following a traffic stop at the intersection of Lawton Lane and Pinecrest Drive about 12:40 a.m. June 24.
• Myshawn Bonds, 21, 3 Tall Oaks Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with illegal transportation of alcohol following a traffic stop at the intersection of Bolingbrook Drive and Beaconridge Drive about 10:35 p.m. June 26.
Lanise Branch, 19, 915 Windmere St., Aurora, was charged with disorderly conduct after a call to the 200 block of Porter Lane for a fight about 10:15 p.m. June 25.