Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Someone reportedly stole a $600 jacket and broke several items, valued at about $375, from a locked garage between 1 a.m. and 2:10 p.m. June 11 at Marston Avenue and Cedar Lane.
• Jason G. Gojdas, 34, 1326 N. Eagle St., Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at 2:56 a.m. June 9 at Roosevelt Road and Abbey Drive.
• Suan K. Thang, 42, 583 Park Plaza, Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at 12:54 a.m. June 11 at Park Boulevard and Roosevelt Road.
• Paul E. DeLeon, 49, 931 N. Grace St., Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding at 1:52 a.m. June 16 at Roosevelt Road and Surrey Drive.
Possession of a controlled substance
Chauncy E. Dampier, 33, 426 Marshall Ave., Bellwood, was charged with possession of controlled substance and Amanda Monia Hardnett, 21, 10105 Devonshire St., Westchester, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 12:12 a.m. June 15 in the 600 block of Roosevelt Road.
James B. Thomas, 46, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton; Ralph R. Robertson, 48, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, and Bradley J. Earls, 52, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, each were charged with public intoxication at 1:06 p.m. June 9 at Prairie Path Park, 565 Stewart Ave.
Patricia K. Nelson, 57, 825 Parkway Drive, Wheaton, was charged with theft of less than $500 at 5:10 p.m. June 16 at Highland Avenue and Oak Street.
Resisting or obstructing an officer
Justin W. Garrett, 25, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with resisting or obstructing an officer and obstructing justice at 10:30 p.m. June 16 at the Glen Ellyn train depot, 555 Crescent Blvd. Garrett was also arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant from DuPage County.
Criminal damage to property reported
Someone reportedly used shaving cream to draw pictures on a vehicle that was parked in the street between 10 and 11 p.m. June 9 at Marston Avenue and Cedar Lane.
Criminal defacement reported
• Someone reportedly painted graffiti on a ComEd utility box at 9 a.m. June 12 at Briar Street and Surrey Drive.
• Someone reportedly broke the taillights of a vehicle that was parked in the street at 3:15 a.m. June 16 in the 0 to 100 block of Briar Street.
• Someone reportedly painted graffiti on an electrical box at 7:25 p.m. June 16 at Briar Street and Surrey Drive.
Ryan M. Vazquez, 31, 1264 Chapel Court, Glendale Heights, was charged with driving without a license at 2:22 a.m. June 16 in the 400 block of Pennsylvania Avenue.