Fruit arrives at Lemont Farmers Market Tuesday
LEMONT – Fresh fruit from Paw Paw River Farm is coming a week ahead of schedule to next Tuesday's Lemont Farmers Market.
Blueberries, raspberries and cherries will be sold, with more fruit to follow as it comes into season.
The farmers market is held from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays through October at Lemont's Talcott Square, Stephen and Talcott streets, behind La Dolce Vita and Stonehouse Pub.
More Lemont News
- Lemont police looking for owner of lost Siberian husky
- Archer Veterinary Clinic expanding, adds doctors
- Lemont High School student has a knack for nursing
- Happy Hands preschoolers give thanks for grandparents in Lemont
- Clinic to offer pet vaccines, testing in Lemont