Rep. Conroy partners with Glendale Heights Chamber to host school supply drive
VILLA PARK – As a way to help local families, Rep. Deb Conroy (D-Elmhurst) has partnered with the Glendale Heights Chamber of Commerce to sponsor a school supply drive to benefit the Queen Bee School District 16 in Glendale Heights.
The drive will run from July 1 through the end of the month and constituents are encouraged to drop off new or gently-used school supplies at the following locations:
• Conroy's constituent services office, 28 S. Villa Ave.
• Collision Revision, 1245 Pearl Ave., Glendale Heights
• Glenside Public Library, 25 E. Fullerton Ave., Glendale Heights
• KinderCare Learning Center, 1470 Bloomingdale Road, Glendale Heights
• Midwest Physical Medicine & Rehab, 209 E. Army Trail Road, Glendale Heights
• Re/Max All Pro, 450 W. Army Trail Road, Bloomingdale
• Stratford Square Mall, 152 Stratford Square, Bloomindgale
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com