Police Reports: Wheaton for June 27
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Cristina G. Rios, 24, 800 Hill Ave., Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 3:18 a.m. June 23 at Butterfield and Orchard roads.
• Katherine B. Jackson, 22, 539 Hawthorne Blvd., Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 3:02 a.m. June 22 at Carlton Road and Childs Street.
• Mark C. Prestemon, 48, 705 Bluegrass Drive, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2 a.m. June 21 at Dorchester and Roosevelt roads.
• Krystle L. Gregory, 27, 1115 S. Fischer St., Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:28 a.m. June 19 at Elm and President streets.
• Michael R. Pennington, 35, 4 Wheaton Center, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs at 1:21 a.m. June 18 on the 1100 block of E. Roosevelt Road.
• A handicap placard was reported missing from an unsecured parked car in the 900 block of S. Lorraine Road between 9:30 p.m. June 22 and 1 p.m. June 23.
• A wallet was reported missing from an unlocked parked car in the 900 block of E. Roosevelt Road around 9:30 a.m. June 15.
• More than $12,000 in jewelry was reported missing after a forced entry between 10:40 a.m. and 11:58 a.m. June 21 in a residence on the 1100 block of N. President Street.
• The driver’s side rear tire of a parked vehicle was reported missing between 6:20 a.m. and 5 p.m. June 19 at the Wheaton Center Parking Garage.
• Seven pieces of artwork were reported missing between 7 a.m. June 12 and 7 a.m. June 19 from a store on the 200 block of W. Wesley Avenue.
• A cell phone was reported missing after a patron left it at a table at a restaurant between 9 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. June 17 on the 100 block of N. Hale Street.
• $800 in cash was reported missing from a nightstand in a house the resident rented to three individuals between 8 a.m. June 1 and 8 a.m. June 17 on the 1000 block of Kent Court.
Possession of cannabis
• Ryan G. Cwik, 19, 1721 Norwell Lane, Schaumburg; Emmett E. McDonald, 18, 1337 Cabot Lane, Schaumburg; and Michael J. Brule, 1524 Princeton Lane, Schaumburg were charged with possession of cannabis at 1:17 a.m. June 17 at Geneva and Main streets.
• Donald J. McAvoy, 55, 3641 W. 114th Place, Chicago, was charged with possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia at 12:52 p.m. June 14 at Bloomingdale and Geneva roads.
• An unknown person damaged the latch and lock for the front door of a building in the 100 block of N. West Street between 8 a.m. June 18 and 8 a.m. June 21.
• Five mailboxes were damaged on the 0-100 block of Winners Cup Circle around 2 a.m. June 23.
• Robert M. Davison, 33, 703 W. Liberty Dr., Wheaton was charged with criminal damage to property at 6:32 p.m. June 22 on the 600 block of W. Liberty Drive.