Police Reports: Glen Ellyn for June 27
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Mohammad T. Raza, 47, 545 Thornhill Drive, Carol Stream, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, unlawful possession of marijuana, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, failure to signal and no registration at 8:39 p.m. June 2 at Cheltenham Drive and Finley Road.
• Cecilia C. Nuss, 22, 205 Ingalton Ave., West Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 10:11 p.m. June 2 at Roosevelt and Lambert roads.
• Rachael A. Kroll, 22, 737 Tennyson Drive, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, speeding and driving with one head light at 4:03 a.m. June 5 at Roosevelt Road and Main Street.
• Michael J. Herman, 55, 21W705 McCarron Road, Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to reduce speed to avoid accident and improper turn at an intersection at 11:50 p.m. June 7 at Nicoll Way and Pershing Avenue.
• Someone reportedly damaged a light post at 11:30 p.m. June 2 in the 500 block of Forest Avenue.
• Someone reportedly damaged the front windshield of a vehicle while it was parked in a parking lot between noon and 6:10 p.m. June 4 at Glen Ellyn Bank and Trust, 500 Roosevelt Road.
Someone reportedly damaged a tire on a vehicle while it was parked on the street between midnight and 9 a.m. June 7 in the 500 block of Pershing Avenue.
Possession of marijuana
Julius R. Ray, 31, 313 Martin Luther King, Jr. Court, Bowling Green, Ky., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving while license suspended and improper lane usage at 11:08 a.m. June 5 at Roosevelt and Lambert roads.
Patrick L. Hanahan, 30, 96 S. Highland Ave., Lombard, was charged with aggravated driving while license suspended, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to signal at 11:34 a.m. June 3 in the 700 block of Roosevelt Road.