• Michael A. Stone, 54, 1 Wheaton Center, Wheaton, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and driving under the influence of drugs June 10 at 2:09 a.m. on County Farm Road and Manchester Road.
• Margaret Mae, 65, 1148 Loughborough Court, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 8:20 p.m. June 10 at 1148 Loughborough Court.
Possession of a controlled substance
• Kayanna Madelyn Barreras, 31, 20 N. Willie St., Mount Prospect, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and driving with a suspended license at 3:28 p.m. June 8 at Main Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Seth D. Cronk, 23, 211 S. Wood Road, Wheaton, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:36 p.m. June 7 at Hill Avenue and Newton Avenue in Glen Ellyn.
• Five males walked into a restaurant at 2:50 p.m. June 15 at Danada Square East, sat down and ate food. Three left, then the remaining two ran out on their $82.89 check.
• The stone for a paver stone retaining wall was stolen from a residence between 8 p.m. June 13 and 8:30 a.m. June 14 on the 1800 block of Windsor Drive.
• An unsecured bike was stolen off of a patio between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. June 12 on the 800 block of Lorraine Road.
• A purse was reported missing from a shopping cart in the Jewel Osco parking lot as someone was unloading groceries into a car at 2 p.m. June 11 on the 200 block of N. Main Street.
• An unknown person asked a passing driver to give him a ride to catch up with friends at the Longfellow School. The driver agreed, then noticed his phone was missing after the person left the vehicle at around 11:30 p.m. June 10 on the 300 block of W. Seminary Avenue.
• A cellphone was reported missing from a self-checkout aisle at 8:50 p.m. June 8 on the 2000 block of N. Main Street.
• A tablet computer was reported stolen from underneath the drivers seat of an unlocked vehicle between 10:50 a.m. and 11:40 a.m. June 13 on the 1800 block of E. Roosevelt Road.
• A cellphone and $290 were reported missing from an unsecured parked vehicle between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. June 12 on the 500 block of N. County Farm Road.
• Three bikes were reported missing from a detached garage between 11:30 a.m. June 10 and 5 p.m. June 11 on the 600 block of W. Franklin Street.
• A purse with $1200 was reported missing at 2:20 p.m. June 11 at the 1600 block of N. Main Street.
• Joseph Santaniello, 35, 2144 Bradford Drive, Wheaton, was charged with a violation of parole at 9:50 p.m. June 14 on the 2100 block of Bradford Street
• Tabrian J. Collins, 29, 4128 W Jackson Blvd., Chicago, was charged with fraud at 6:52 p.m. June 13 at Woodlawn Street and Lakeside Drive.
• John M. Thompson, 61, 705 W. Liberty Dr., Wheaton, was charged with battery at 7:30 p.m. June 12 on the 600 block of W. Liberty Drive.
• Fatima M. Robertson, 22, 1719 E. Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged with robbery at 1:51 p.m. June 10 on the 800 block of Lorraine Road.
A property manager said someone had put graffiti in pen on a stairway wall between 5 p.m. May 30 and 8 a.m. May 31 on the 1300 block of S. Lorraine Road.
An person spray painted the front passenger side door of a car between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. June 10 in a parking lot on the 400 block of Howard Street.
Donald Allen Cox, 55, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with criminal trespassing at 10:14 a.m. June 10 on the 400 block of S. County Farm Road.