Berwyn man killed in Elk Grove Vilage factory accident
BERWYN – A 47-year-old Berwyn man was killed in a work-related accident in Elk Grove Village Tuesday morning, according to officials.
A spokesman for the Cook County medical examiner confirmed that Oscar Pimentel died from "multiple crushing injuries and falling heavy objects" after an accident at 1441 Jarvis Ave. in Elk Grove.
The address matches that of M.S. International, Inc., a flooring and countertop manufacturer. Attempts to reach company officials were unsuccessful.
The Occupational Health & Safety Administration is investigating the cause of the accident.
More Local News News
- Hazardous weather expected to impact Wednesday morning rush hour
- Mayor Straub reflects on challenging first months in office
- Working at dad's Elmhurst diamond store prepares son for life-changing moment
- Live Nativity coming to Grace Lutheran in Villa Park
- Villa Park Police to host citizens police academy