Police Reports: Glen Ellyn for June 20
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Juan C. Jimenez-Ortega, 27, 421 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn, was charged with domestic battery and interfering with reporting domestic violence at 10:26 p.m. May 28 in the 400 block of Main Street.
Monet L. Reed, 24, 1235 S. 15th Ave., Maywood, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:58 p.m. May 31 in the 600 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Someone reportedly stole a Samsung cellphone from a men’s bathroom at 6:30 a.m. May 27 at First Congregational Church, 535 Forest Ave.
• Someone reportedly stole a bush from a front yard at 3:31 p.m. June 1 in the 400 block of Ridgeway Avenue.
• Someone reportedly removed a “Yield” sign at 11:12 a.m. June 1 from Phillips and Hillside avenues.
• Someone reportedly removed several road signs at 11:50 p.m. June 1 from Park Boulevard and Anthony Street.
Someone reportedly spray-painted graffiti on the fencing of the ComEd Station at 12:39 p.m. June 2 in the 800 block of Walnut Street.
Javier Salmeron Serafin, 23, 17 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn, was charged with public indecency at 1:45 a.m. May 30 in the 0-100 block of North Main Street.
of alcohol by minor
• Michael O. Rigitono, 18, 41 Armitage Ave., Glendale Heights, Robert J. Minniti, 19, 318 Hillcrest Lane, Lombard and Walter G. Ortiz, 20, 587 Park Plaza, Glen Ellyn, were each charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 1:03 a.m. May 26 in the 500 block of Park Plaza. Luis F. Ortiz, 38, 587 Park Plaza, was charged with liquor law – occupant responsibility at the same time and location.
• Daniel J. Beck, 18, 427 N. West St., Wheaton, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 12:33 a.m. June 2 at Main Street and Hillside Avenue.
Hunter M. Ferguson, 19, 514 Carleton Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of drug equipment at 4:54 p.m. May 28 at Taylor Avenue and Walnut Street.