Several drug charges in Wheaton
WHEATON – Several individuals face charges involving drugs and drug paraphernalia, after incidents that occurred between May 19 and May 24, according to Wheaton Police Department reports.
Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
• Majif Odai Abel, 20, 832 Queenswood Court, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:55 p.m. May 22 at Longfellow Drive and Christina Circle, police reports said.
• Brendan Dion-douglas, 21, and Davon M. Davy, 22, both of 4 Wheaton Center, were charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after an incident at 4:35 p.m. May 21 at their home, according to reports.
Possession of a controlled substance
• Kevin M. Simmons, 40, 2190 Charlotte Court, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and an arrest warrant for traffic offenses after an incident at 3:52 a.m. May 11 in the 100 block of E. Wesley Street. reports state.
• Ameena Bahamou, 20, 219 Concord Lane, Carol Stream, was charged with possession of a controlled substance at 1:55 a.m. May 11 at Myrtle Street and Roosevelt Road, according to reports.
Possession of cannabis
• Michael R. Pennington, 35, 4 Wheaton Center, was charged with possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia at 3:07 a.m. May 19 at his home, reports state.