Sheffield Court fire in Glen Ellyn causes no injuries
GLEN ELLYN – A small fire in the bedroom closet of a home on Sheffield Court in Glen Ellyn caused no injuries, according to a news release from the Glen Ellyn Volunteer Fire Company.
Members of the company received a call about the fire at 7:26 a.m. May 24. All residents safely evacuated the home, and the first engine on the scene quickly extinguished the fire, according to the release.
Glen Ellyn firefighters were assisted by the Wheaton, Lisle, York Center, Lombard and Glenside fire departments, according to the release. Some responded to the scene, while others covered the two Glen Ellyn fire stations while company members were addressing the fire.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com