Three sustain minor injuries during Lombard gun range fire
LOMBARD – Three employees of the Article 2 Gun Range were treated for minor smoke inhalation and taken to a local hospital after a small fire broke out at the business on Wednesday night.
A fire was reported at 6:12 p.m. Wednesday at the business, 250 Cortland Ave.
When firefighters arrived, they found a smoldering fire in the soundproofing foam insulation in one of the business' shooting ranges, said Assistant Lombard Fire Chief Jerry Howell.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com