Elmhurst Park District hosts Chicago fireworks cruise
ELMHURST – The Elmhurst Park District will host a cruise around Chicago for an evening of shopping, skyscrapers and fireworks June 26.
The cruise takes off from Navy Pier, where participants are welcome to eat dinner or explore the pier shops. A Shoreline Sightseeing boat will travel down all three branches of the Chicago River for an architecture tour, after which cruisers can watch Navy Pier's fireworks from a front-row seat at the mouth of the Chicago River.
The cruise is from 6 to 11 p.m. and costs $54 for residents, $59 for non-residents. This includes transportation and the cruise, but not shopping or dinner. Call 630-993-8193 to register by June 4.
More Elmhurst News
- Reidential sewer inspections more than halfway done
- TIF Joint Review Board discusses impact of changing businesses
- Carol Stream Park District executive director named head of DuPage Forest Preserve District
- Police: Man with fake IDs collides with 8 cars, assaults officer in downtown Elmhurst
- Elmhurst woman wins $500 shopping spree from Elmhurst City Centre