Weather forecast: Strong storms likely through Tuesday
Severe weather is possible through Tuesday in DuPage, Cook and Will counties, as a National Weather Service forecast warns of showers and thunderstorms.
"The main threats from severe thunderstorms will be damaging wind gusts and hail to one inch in diameter," according to a hazardous weather outlook posted by the NWS.
The outlook also warned that there could be very heavy rainfall in some areas. The rest of the week also will see sporadic showers.
More Local News News
- Moms who want stronger gun laws to hold vigil in Western Springs
- New device at McCook quarry could help explain Nov. 4 earthquake
- Longtime Westmont insurance agent remembered for class, service
- Lemont celebrates Hometown Holiday: 6 photos
- Lombard man, Villa Park gas station owner charged with felony sales tax fraud
- Deja Vu Rack of Lemont to close, cites Goodwill store as reason for decline in business
- Police chase, arrest suspects in alleged Downers Grove armed robbery
- Glenbard North students help hungry with trip to food bank
- Lemont legislators help pass state pension reform bill
- Trans Infinity Orchestra to play holiday tribute show Friday at Lemont High School