Glen Ellyn provides disaster relief information to residents
GLEN ELLYN – Now that DuPage County has been declared a disaster area due to flood damage from the storms on April 17 and 18, Glen Ellyn residents may apply for assistance by visiting www.disasterassistance.gov or calling 1-800-621-FEMA (3362).
According to a recent e-newsletter from the village, residents will need to provide a variety of information to be eligible for assistance, including:
• Social Security number
• Current and pre-disaster address
• Telephone number where they can be contacted
• Insurance information
• Total household annual income
• Routing and account number from their bank (only necessary if they want to have disaster assistance funds transferred directly into their bank account)
• Description of the losses that were caused by the disaster.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org