No injuries reported in Lombard garage fire
LOMBARD – No injuries were reported after the Lombard Fire Department responded to a fire in the unattached garage of a home at 1139 S. Edgewood Ave. on Wednesday night.
The residents were home at the time of the fire and were alerted to the fire by their neighbors, fire officials said. Fire crews extinguished the fire in the garage and assessed damage to the area.
Heat from the garage fire damaged a car parked in the garage, as well as a single-family two-story home on the same lot and another home in the neighborhood. In all, damage is estimated at $80,000.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org