Jerry Evans School of Music in Wheaton to host spring concert in Glen Ellyn
GLEN ELLYN – About 50 students will be performing in Jerry Evans School of Music's spring concerts Sunday at Parkview Community Church, 764 St. Charles Road in Glen Ellyn.
The concerts will be held at 2:30, 5 and 7:30 p.m. About 30 bands made up of students will be playing at each concert.
One band includes a 6-year-old guitarist, 6-year-old drummer, 7-year-old bassist and 10-year-old lead guitarist who will play "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses at the 2:30 show. A 4-year-old drummer will play in another band, while several 8- and 9-year-olds will be rocking out with other groups as well.
Jerry Evans School of Music is located at 210 N. Main St. It is owned by Wheaton College graduate Jerry Evans.
More Wheaton News
- 'Click It or Ticket' holiday law enforcement begins Dec. 20 in Wheaton
- West Chicago police issue nearly 40 citations during 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- WWS grad Titus Davis ascends to be among nation's best receivers
- Hayner: Getting 'financially fit' with Bridge Communities
- Letter: 'Everyone’s tax'
- Metropolitan Family Services helps the hungry this holiday with ingredient distribution
- DuPage County reminds residents of warming locations as temperatures drop
- Taxes, denial and alcohol: The 3 biggest stories of the Wheaton City Council's final meeting of 2013
- Cantigny Park announces photo contest winners
- PampleMousse Bakery open for business