2 charged with unlawful possession of marijuana in Glen Ellyn
GLEN ELLYN – Two individuals were charged with unlawful possession of marijuana on April 25 in Glen Ellyn, according to information provided by the Glen Ellyn Police Department.
• Brett Karijolic, 27, 400 E. Riordon Rd., Villa Park, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug equipment and expired license plate sticker at 1:15 p.m. April 25 at Roosevelt and Lambert roads, police said.
• Vanessa B. Fragoso, 20, 90 Oxford Ln., Glendale Heights, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 2:45 p.m. April 25 at Glenbard West High School, 670 Crescent Blvd., police said.
More Mobile News
- Moms who want stronger gun laws to hold vigil in Western Springs
- New device at McCook quarry could help explain Nov. 4 earthquake
- Longtime Westmont insurance agent remembered for class, service
- Police reports for Elmhurst
- Dan Sanko steps down as Lisle High School football coach
- Lemont celebrates Hometown Holiday: 6 photos
- Lombard man, Villa Park gas station owner charged with felony sales tax fraud
- North girls tested by tough competition
- Deja Vu Rack of Lemont to close, cites Goodwill store as reason for decline in business
- A rivalry win and a buzzer-beater got Wheaton North hoops off to 2-0 start