Elmhurst aldermen invite residents to town hall meeting
ELMHURST – First Ward Aldermen Diane Gutenkauf and Marti Deuter will host a town hall meeting Thursday at the Elmhurst Public Library, 125 S. Prospect Ave.
Ward residents are invited to Meeting Room No. 2 from 7 to 9 p.m. to meet both aldermen. Gutenkauf and Deuter plan to provide updates on recent city events and activities.
Residents are encouraged to bring topics for discussion as well as concerns.
For more information, email Ward1News@hotmail.com.
More Mobile News
- Police chase, arrest suspects in alleged Downers Grove armed robbery
- Glenbard North students help hungry with trip to food bank
- Lemont legislators help pass state pension reform bill
- Trans Infinity Orchestra to play holiday tribute show Friday at Lemont High School
- Annual Cookie Walk coming to Calvary United Methodist Church