American Cancer Society calls for Bolingbrook volunteers
BOLINGBROOK – The American Cancer Society is recruiting Bolingbrook residents who are interested in planning October's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk.
The American Cancer Society – which turns 100 this year – is seeking volunteers to serve on the planning committee and work during the event, which will be Sunday, Oct. 6 at the Promenade. They are also looking for corporate sponsors and cancer walk teams.
Organizers will hold the first meeting 6 p.m. Tuesday in suite 220 at Promenade Bolingbrook.
American Cancer Society staff and volunteers will hold monthly planning sessions leading up to the Oct. 6 walk. Each meeting will be held in the lobby of the Business Offices at the Promenade Bolingbrook (located across from the American Eagle Store).
Interest volunteers should contact Jacquelyn Koch at 708-633-7771, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Mobile News
- Carol Stream Park District executive director named head of DuPage Forest Preserve District
- Man accused of hitting 8 cars in downtown Elmhurst, assaulting officer not yet identified
- Hinsdale property tax levy, ice rink construction approved
- Photo calendar raises money for Bridge Communities
- Darien Lions Club collecting for annual food basket program