Lemont chamber members invited to networking luncheon
LEMONT – The Lemont Area Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the Homer Township, Mokena, New Lenox and Orland Park area chambers for a Multi-Chamber Progressive Networking Luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Wednesday, May 15 at Woodbine Golf Course, 14240 W. 151st St., Homer Glen.
Structured networking begins at 11:45 a.m. Attendees are asked to bring business cards and promotional items and prepare a two-minute description about their businesses.
The luncheon costs $20 for chamber members who register by Friday, May 10, and $25 for nonmembers and those who pay at the door. For more information, call 630-257-5997 or visit: www.lemontchamber.com
More Lemont News
- Construction company to use explosives at Lemont Water Reclamation Plant
- Will County employee strike ends with tentative contract agreement
- A special birthday gift: Oakwood student forgoes presents to help sick children
- DuPage Birding Club announces December bird walks and Christmas Bird Count
- Lemont Center for the Arts features local painter for December