Family narrowly escapes injury in Cicero Shooting
CICERO – Family members parked in front of their home narrowly escaped injury when a man walked up and opened fire on their vehicle in the 5000 block of West 23rd Place on April 29.
A female victim said three men wearing black hoodies exited a gang way of her residence and approached her vehicle. One of the men, who victim believes to have been a Morton East High School student in 2010 or 2011, pulled out a handgun and fired two or three shots at her while she was in the vehicle, shattering the rear window of the vehicle.
The gunman was described as Hispanic, between 19 and 20 years old, about 5 feet 6 inches and weighing 125 pounds.
Police are investigating.
More Police Reports News
- Police reports: Glen Ellyn for Dec. 12
- Police reports: Wheaton for Dec. 12
- Police reports: West Chicago for Dec. 12
- Police reports: Carol Stream for Dec. 13
- Police reports: Lemont for Dec. 13