Bolingbrook High School student invited to Global Youth Summit
BOLINGBROOK – Bolingbrook High School sophomore Brandon Fagust has been invited to attend the Global Youth Summit on the Future of Medicine at Brandeis University in June.
Following an extensive invitation and application process, he was selected as one of 300 high school students to attend the annual nine-day program, located in Massachusetts.
While there, Fagust will shadow research hospital doctors, participate in discussions and seminars with other students from around the world, and conduct individual research.
Fagust, who aspires to be a pharmacist, was in the Raider Marching Band and Concert Band, and will be inducted into the Bolingbrook High School National Honor Society in May.
More Bolingbrook News
- All-area MVP Parrker Westphal leads Bolingbrook football on, off field
- Suburban Life 2013 South all-area football team
- Will County employee strike ends with tentative contract agreement
- Illinois lawmakers approve massive pension reform bill
- Letter: Resident responds on gay marriage issue
- Boys basketball preview: Raiders have ‘necessary pieces’ in place for success
- Bolingbrook High School NHS blood drive is Dec. 7
- Police: Man shoots mother, self in Bolingbrook murder-suicide
- Shots fired, battery charged after reported Romeoville retail theft on Thanksgiving
- Reports: Shoplifting suspect shot by police