Walker School to participate in technology demonstration
CLARENDON HILLS – Walker School is among about 60 schools statewide that will participate in the annual TECH 2013 Students for the Information Age event on May 7 at the Illinois State Capitol Building in Springfield.
TECH 2013 is a not-for-profit initiative presented by Illinois Computing Educators (ICE).
Students will show the public and elected members of the Illinois State Senate and the House of Representatives how technology is being used in the classroom to improve student achievement. Computer workstations will be set up in the Capitol Building Rotunda so students may show how technology has helped them with their schoolwork.
Taking part in the demonstrations locally are Walker School third-grade students Brett Klovanich and Cyrus Fallah; media resource center director Michelle Woodring; and third-grade teacher Shannon Paciga.
More Clarendon Hills News
- Youth Symphony of DuPage celebrates 50th year
- Hinsdale Central at York girls basketball: 9 photos
- Park District hosts 'Holiday House Decorating Contest'
- United Soccer Academy teams enjoy successful fall seasons
- Clarendon Hills Park District to host first 'Meet the Teachers Night'