American Cancer Society offers networking for Relay participants
Relay For Life of Lemont-Homer Glen invites the community to an After Hours Open House from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 7, at the Lemont Park District Centennial Center, 16028 W. 127th St.
Attendees can network with others and learn more about the Relay for Life. To RSVP for the event, contact Lona Slaughter at 708-633-7770, option 3, or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Relay for Life takes place at 6 p.m. Friday, July 12, at the Lemont High School Sports Complex, 12900 131st St. For more information or to sign up, visit www.relayforlife.org/lemontil.
More Lemont News
- Carol Stream Park District executive director named head of DuPage Forest Preserve District
- Village of Lemont passes 2013 tax levy
- Lemont moving forward with new debt recovery plan
- Lemont mural finds new home in village hall
- Hazardous weather expected to impact Wednesday morning rush hour